Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can you buy a heat-protecting serum/creams/sprays for you hair?

I got this hairstyle that requires straightening it alot, but i never used a heat-protecting serum/cream/spray before and i KNOW my hair is gonna get messed up if i don't use one. Where can you get some?Where can you buy a heat-protecting serum/creams/sprays for you hair?
Drugstores.


I get mine at Target.Where can you buy a heat-protecting serum/creams/sprays for you hair?
I get mine from Sally's and it's a brand called Beyond the Zone. I don't remember what the specific product is called (I'm sure it's something simple like Flat-Iron Protectant or something) and it comes in a little orange bottle with a red pump. I like it because it doesn't weigh my hair down but it helps my hair get straighter. Good luck!
pretty much anywhere. i get mine at target because they have good quality products.





remember if you buy something cheap you will have a product that is cheap. invest in a good quality one that will last you a while and actually work
walmart or target would be cheapest, salons have it duh lol but i i would recommend sally beauty supply, that way they can help find the best product for yous hair, flat iron ect...


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment