Saturday, December 26, 2009

If you use anti aging creams and serums to much what will the long term effect be?

I guess what I'm saying is if someone uses 3 different kinds of anti aging creams then will they have an opposite effect in the long runIf you use anti aging creams and serums to much what will the long term effect be?
Good question. . .I wonder if all our faces will suddenly sag when we hit 50, because they have stopped working. Hopefully they will come up with a miracle serum by that time to correct it. I am addicted to anti aging creams.





I heard that people with Botox will have problems later on, but I haven't heard anything about the creams.If you use anti aging creams and serums to much what will the long term effect be?
I am sure that if the person has had advice from someone before blending different products.


If they haven't, then there may be issues later.


How much does a person think they can slow down the aging process? Creams alone aren't going to fix the problem anyway, it starts withing each cell before they read the topical areas of the skin anyway.


Raised Cysteine levels will slow down the aging because it is a key player in glutathione developement.


Glutathione is the cells ';shield'; to help it defend against free radical damage, which in turn reduces pre-mature aging inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment