Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does Nur76 Skin lightening Serum & Cream work? ?

I have been using it for over a week and I dont know if its working or not. It says within 90 days your skin should be lighter.. But just wanted to know if it really does work for anyone?Does Nur76 Skin lightening Serum %26amp; Cream work? ?
Well if you’re serious about skin lightening, the best thing I could suggest for you to try is SWISS glutathione bar. It's a skin lightening soap, which is also very good against pimples. You just have to replace your everyday soap with it. You can use it for both your face and body. It works very well and you will immediately see the results! Check out their website if you want to know more about it.





http://www.swisscare4u.com


Does Nur76 Skin lightening Serum %26amp; Cream work? ?
lol yeh it seems to work great, which one are you trying? ive tried the nur76 advanced one on my face which is working well. Report Abuse

This skin lightening 3 in 1 advanced DO NOT WORK GOOD AT ALL AND I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. I SEE A LITTLE DIFFERENCE , BUT NOT MUCH SO I'M GOING TO SEND IT BACK TOMORROW. Report Abuse

theres cream to make you LIGHTER?


phwhoa, since when ?

No comments:

Post a Comment