Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best cream or serum or whatever to put in your hair to make it smooth and shiny and soft.?

Usually i wash my hair then let it air dry then i straighten it but a lot of times after i straighten it, it will look frizzy or puffy. what is a good cream or serum to put in it after i straighten it to make it look really good?!What is the best cream or serum or whatever to put in your hair to make it smooth and shiny and soft.?
bioslik is greaaattt!


and also redken outshine 01 anti-frizz polishing milk.


but i definitley suggest you use bioslik before you style it, or it will become dry and very damaged soon.What is the best cream or serum or whatever to put in your hair to make it smooth and shiny and soft.?
I have the same problem...and I went to a beauty store to purchase a few items. If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply Store out there in the area you live...I would suggest this brand called ';Hair Straightener'; that you apply when your hair is a little wet. It is in a yellow bottle with a red cap and it works wonders for humid days and rainy days. Or if you can't find that...I would purchase the brand Proclaim. It works well with frizzy hair and adds a gloss to your hair after you straighten it. You could either apply it before or after your hair is straightened. What I do is section my hair out into 4 sections and for every section I straighten, I would rub into my hands a couple of drops of Proclaim and apply it to my hair.





I hope that helps!
you can combine both, i recommend serum mostly at the tips of your hair. when you finish straightening it you should rub serum in your hands then spread it underneath your hard the over the surface of your hair
paul mitchell super skinny serum is awesome! i live in florida and it keeps my hair smooth all day after i straighten it. when you first put it on it looks kinda greasy but it soaks in really quick.
conditioner but i use eggs and mayo may sound nasty but it works and oh yeah i don't let it air dry b/c it get dry and bridal so i blow dry b4 i flat iron it
Pantene: Smooth %26amp; Sleek
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment