Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there any serum or styling cream for curly hair that is super curly and thick?

My hair is super thick. It is coarse and tight curls on the bottom and looser curls on top. I can not seem to find any cream to keep it from disobeying!!!





I need to find a way to wear my hair down! It is about shoulder length and when it frizzes or even dries it is so poofy, I have to wear it up in a ponytail, or messy bun!





I am sick of wearing it up all the time and I need help!Is there any serum or styling cream for curly hair that is super curly and thick?
When you're in the shower, comb Frizz-Ease conditioner through your hair. When you get out, put clear gel in it (frizz-ease again) and scrunch (for more curl definition). Then when it's mostly dry (you can use a hairdryer if you want) you can add some hairspray. Your hair will stay in place.


I used to have the same problem...I always wore my hair in a ponytail because it would always frizz up...but now I wear it down a lot and it makes me feel pretty!Is there any serum or styling cream for curly hair that is super curly and thick?
Modern Elixers is a group of styling products for difficult hair from Paul Sebastian that can be ordered from any salon which carries Paul's products. I particularly love the Stylling Serum, and they also make a Refining Shampoo and Smoothing Conditioner which would be perfect for your hair. Your hair needs MOISTURE, and these products are great!
You could try a good moisturizing conditioner, such as Joico or Paul Mitchell, for the frizzies. I use Sebastian Potion 9 as a leave in conditioner.





If you get desperate, there's an expensive asian treatment to permanently straighten your hair - it's supposed to make it manageable and silky, but I've never done it, though, so I can't really recommend it.





A very helpful site:


http://www.curlyhairsalon.com
HAVE YOU TRIED FRIZZ EASE BY JOHN FRIEDA OR NOODLE HEAD BY BEYOND THE ZONE.
Pantene has a serum that is made especially for curly hair, and I think Tresseme does too. I think you might want to try hot oil treatments in addition, because they help to condition your hair. The Tresseme brand gives you the most oil per container and it heats itself when you put it in your hair. It is also cheaper than VO5.
Frizz Ease by John Frieda helps, although most lines have an anti-frizzing formula now.
Hey Use pure Bio active Mist spray(is an alcohol free toner) designed to help restore your hair hair to it's natural pH levels as it tones and firms.Use voluming shampoo used on permed or color treated hair.Use Hair conditioner which promotes fuller,softer and more manageable hair.Revitalized your hair ( deep conditioning treatment) Restore damaged hair and split ends.These type of products consist aloe Vera,wheat or soy extracts which strengthen hair and replenish moisture loss.also use finishing spray- to add maximum shine without weighing your hair down.And you know how expensive is this process about US $ 150 if you can afford it - do it or remain as you are.Caress your body also .lift your senses..there are soothe skin lover all over.The safe suggestion is use pure coconut oil to nourish your hairs.
bring from sunsilk a cream named freeze control..the violet one


try it and ull be thankful coz my mam got Ur problem before..Gd luck
yes it is called curlzrock and it coust 10 dollers at a hair store if u want u can get a thinking jell or if u dont want that get another kind.
100% aloe vera gel works well, and moisturises your curls too.

No comments:

Post a Comment