Saturday, December 26, 2009

Straightening cream or straightening serum?

I have african american hair kinky and I want my hair to be like this:


http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/02/05/鈥?/a>


or


http://www.freshlookhair.com/members/681鈥?/a>





If I use a flat iron on it


(be aware i will use a heat resistant spray and mosturizing lotion)Straightening cream or straightening serum?
Serum is better


if you use a heat protectant spray such


as Ion Anti Frizz Solutions-Heat Protection


it'll work as both a heat protectant and a serum


you can purchase it at Sally's Beauty Supply.Straightening cream or straightening serum?
didn't you already ask this?


serum is better


try John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Heat Transformation


it comes in a gold bottle.


You can buy it at like..Target, Walmart, Walgreens


Hope I helped!


:D
i like cream better


it keeps my hair sleek.


serum makes your hair greasy.
Serum! Definetely!Good Luck!
both!
well i never really heard of straightening cream so i think that u should use the straigtening serum.....but i never heard of that either, it just sounds better

No comments:

Post a Comment