Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best hair cream/oil/serum for mixed, frizzy hair for everyday use in the Uk? Please display price.

under 拢10.What is the best hair cream/oil/serum for mixed, frizzy hair for everyday use in the Uk? Please display price.
I would try frizz ease by john freida for coarse hair. It comes in the dark purple bottle. Basically you ring out your hair after you get out of the shower, put the frizz ease in, and then style your hair as usual. If you were going to leave it curly I suggest this product called Curl Power- it comes in a small tub and it's gold and sparkly but of course you can't see that on your hair. It works great. If you are just going to blow dry it straight, get something like a spray from Thermasilk that protects your hair from the blow dryer. Make sure you use a diffuser to blow dry it since you want to make sure you keep as much moisture in that you can.What is the best hair cream/oil/serum for mixed, frizzy hair for everyday use in the Uk? Please display price.
Speaking from experience %26amp; having tried ALOT of products. I use Keracare. Mixed race hair can be difficult to find products for some ';white'; products are too light %26amp; Some ';black'; products too harsh.This is why im fond of Keracare it caters for the ';in between';





I know the prices are much cheaper in hair shops. I live in London so there are alot of ethnic hairshops...most cities have a selection depending on the area. They tend to be behind the counter, you may have to ask for them.





The following three are the best Cream/Oil %26amp; Serum I have used. I know they are all over 拢10 (in total) but they are so worth it.





Condtioning Headress


http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?鈥?/a>





Essential Oils for the Hair


http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?鈥?/a>





Silken Seal (Serum)


http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?鈥?/a>





Theres also a foam wrap set which i use when im straightening my hair. I apply some and then come my (damp) hair out completely I then blow dry it and it comes out perfectly (coming from someone who is obssesive about any little kink!!). I also use a straightener afterwards. Thats my little routine that works for me ;)





I know these products can be expensive but I suggest getting them gradually, like I did. You don't need to use alot of them. If you do buy them i suggest getting the Foaming wrap and then Essential Oil to begin with, im confident you'll like them.





Another range you might want to investigate is Paul Mitchell. You can get his products from Supercuts %26amp; some selected hairdressers. I use some of his products aswell.





Hope this helps ;)





Beauty%26amp;Fashion Blog


www.myspace.com/adoreglamour (if you want some more help)
Jaco's magic serum at only 拢2.99 a pop, now that's a bargain hon!!! X
The best one I've seen is Sunsilk, anyone out of the green range. I don't actually have frizzy hair, but my friend's sister uses it. Normally they're about 拢3-拢5 per product, but they have offers on most of the time. There's shampoo, conditioner and leave in cream.
i use Lee staffoed - protection from humidity. its in a pink can and is around 拢5. i use it all the time, as soon as anything hits my hair it curls but this stuff is great!
Try Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. It should be around $6.50 in the United States. (That's the small bottle).
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment