Monday, December 21, 2009

Bed Head: After party smoothing cream or Control Freak Serum?

which is better to use for frizz ?Bed Head: After party smoothing cream or Control Freak Serum?
control freak serum :pBed Head: After party smoothing cream or Control Freak Serum?
Idk Control Freak is for damp hair before you blow-dry and After-party is a finishing cream to be used on dry hair. So I guess you should choose based on which method usually works the best with your hair.





I use After-party and it's excellent! It definitely silkifys your hair! But I've never tried Control Freak so I can't say which is better.
I say use control freak serum because I have that and it rocks!! And I also think it is better if your hair is dry, but don't use too much or it will start to look oily.
Control Freak Serum--for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment