Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone used Hydroderm face creams and serum? Is it any good?

It's expensive, but I got a free sample, and I do like the way it feels on my face. I want to know if anyone has used it long term and seen real benefits, or is it a rip-off?Anyone used Hydroderm face creams and serum? Is it any good?
Yes I received the free sample too (face cream), and I noticed the difference the next day... then one bottle a month became too much cream... I wasn't using it every day (too much work) and slacked off... I cancelled my subscription on their website...





Then I signed up for the eye serum... it did get rid of the wrinkles, but it seemed to puff up my eyes a little (that's how the wrinkles disappeared-it's amazing).. but being that I don't want puffy eyes I cancelled that too... I will definately use it again when my eyes become hollow from old age..lol...





anyway... it's great stuffAnyone used Hydroderm face creams and serum? Is it any good?
If you save your first email from them with all the information on it and numbers, you can easily cancel, but you'll have to do it on the website... I had to call them to ask which link to go to for this... I believe it's under ';accounts'; something like that Report Abuse

Okay I used this for 15 months now and my skin is reallly clear.


I got all da' ladies in da school !!!!


P.S Im a girl........


ur hotttt
I`ve caught a few catfish in my time , eels trout bream chub roach perch carp pike tench even a thing called daddy rough they did`nt need any namby pamby face cream.


come on cat fish what are you really ?

No comments:

Post a Comment