Monday, December 21, 2009

Whats the best serum/cream, etc. to de-frizz your hair ?

I use an amazing one. It's by Tressemme. It's called ';Anti-Frizz Secret';, and it's about 3 or 4 dollars. I've seen it just about everywhere...I usually buy it from Walmart. You just put a dime-quarter sized amount in your hair, depending on the thickness, and it takes the frizz away. I don't reccommend many hair products, but I definitely recommend this.Whats the best serum/cream, etc. to de-frizz your hair ?
try biolage heat protector for your hair. put it on when your hair is wet and then blow dry or style your hair however you style it.


you could also try a leave in conditioner.Whats the best serum/cream, etc. to de-frizz your hair ?
biosilk!! it works great!!
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment