Monday, December 21, 2009

What is a good anti-frizz serum/cream?

frizz easeWhat is a good anti-frizz serum/cream?
mousse or gelWhat is a good anti-frizz serum/cream?
John Frieda, the frizz-ease guy. Try the shampoo and conditioner and then use the hair serum. I look like a dandylion when it turns white if I dont use it. ITS GREAT%26lt; YOU';LL LOVE IT!
K-Pak serum by Joico, or Biosilk serum
John Friedas Frizz Ease or Citra Shine, both available at Wal-Mart
garnier fructis sleek and shine. it makes your hair soft too!!
$1 at Dollar General Stores (a little more at larger name places) in the black hair care section is a product called SHINE. It comes in a small clear bottle with a black cap and has a slick and silky consistency AND a little goes a VERY long way on lighter textured frizz. PLUS...long time use improves hairs condition. If your hair is coarse, gradually increase the amount til hair feels coated, but NOT greasy. When you learn the right amount, SHINE never weighs down your hair. Sometimes, I use a little less and then spray my wet hair with Pumping Curls, by Loreal, let it get a little absorbed then comb my fingers or a large tooth comb thru and let dry. You can use a hair dryer too, but I don't like them. SHINE will defiantly protect from drying heat, though. Anyway, my hair dries into perfect curls, no matter the weather. If you have time, you can also pull it back when it's wet and let it dry in a knot for really silky, looser curls.


I wouldn't spend the sometimes $10+ on the other stuff recommended. SHINE is the exact same product as some pricier names, but I never see it for more than a couple of bucks.
Frizz ease is one choice but can be a bit pricey, for a cheaper option avon advance techniques serum is quite effective.
Dove has a new one...it is really good.
I work in a salon even though I am not a hairdresser. I have fine naturally curly hair, colored, and my preference for anti frizz (which I've needed a lot of lately!) is a combo of Super Straight smoothing gel and for good curls Instant Recall by Abba. On really humid days I also use the Super Straight shampoo and conditioner by Pureology. It's expensive but worth it and also guards my color! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment