Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone know of a really good eye cream/serum?

I have tried Clinique's Repair Wear, Hylexin, Lancome but I don't seem to get any results, I am in my early twenties, and just under the eye the skin is becoming loose, so something firming and tightening would work well, any suggestions?Does anyone know of a really good eye cream/serum?
A quick result cream if you are tired and see puffiness below the eyes is, believe it or not, preparation H. Get the original formula. You are very young but you might be up late studying etc. It is not a long term solution but you will be amazed by the results.


Simply dot a tiny bit below your eyes in the morning. DON'T GET IT IN YOUR EYES!


You will be amazed.Does anyone know of a really good eye cream/serum?
prepration H is for hemrhoids...its meant for your ***, not your face
why not continue using clinique? it takes time, you wont get results overnight. but keep on using it and you'll have positive results in time.
Olay Reginerist Try it, it's wonderful





http://www.olay.com/indexhb.jsp





http://www.olay.com/samplesandoffers/
maybe see a Doctor and get some Retin A


it works great





smile


good luck
I have the same problem. I am 20. I AM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT TO BE HAPPENING!! But I tried Clinque, and Lancome, but then I gave up until I went to New Jersey to visit my parents and forgot my face stuff and had to go buy some at like the drug store, and I found neutrogena eye cream in a blue and white bottle for 10$, it's the best!
My skin is too difficult.I tried many tipes of creams (i'm 45,had time to prove everything).Often I become allergic:all creams are chemistry,even if they have ';natural'; names.My last discovery are oils -simple oils,better from pharmacy with all lables of natural extracts.I use now jojoba for eyes,there are different sorts of oils.I'm very content .
Try Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream, it's really nice texture and it's for anti-early aging! http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
Yes. Avon's ';Anew'; line has all the best new tech ingredients the department store brands have, but at half the price. They have for years, including the home face peels. Look up Avon on Amazon.com, avon.com, and shopping.yahoo.com. Each sight has some products reduced at different times. For cheap: hemorrhoid cream can be found at a drug store/pharmacy. For expensive: Sheseido is the oldest cosmetics company in the world and they invented hyaluronic acid in beauty products. It definitely works.

No comments:

Post a Comment