Monday, December 21, 2009

Eyelids? eye serum/cream?

ok, i was just wondering, does wearing alot of eyeshadow make your eyelids droop? :S


because recently the skin on my upper eyelids has become droopier than it used to be, and i'm just wondering if theres any cream or anything for the eyes that would tighten it back up?Eyelids? eye serum/cream?
No, the eyeshadow won't make your lids droop. But, over time using the sponge applicators can because it pulls/tugs at the skin. Use brushes to apply your makeup; if you don't already.Eyelids? eye serum/cream?
Well I don't think eye shadow would do that, but there are products that can be used to tighten it back up like you want.


Avon offers a lot of eye cream products to use for specific needs...heres a link of all the eye creams





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.a鈥?/a>





I use the first one, I'm young %26amp; have no wrinkles but I use this product to help keep my skin from being rough/wrinkly! My eye area looks pretty smooth! Anyways, it doesn't hurt to check it out!





If you're interested I offer a 15% off discount on ENTIRE first orders :)


%26amp; free shipping on $30+


Here's my personal AVON shopping link:


http://www.youravon.com/lkartforosh


or contact me @ avon1lk@yahoo.com


Good Luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment