Monday, December 21, 2009

What's less damaging to hair; gel, cream, wax, mousse or serum?

I heard all products are damaging to the hair. I don't know if it's true or not but if that's the case; then what's less damaging to hair; gel, cream, wax, mousse or serum? And what is a good brand?What's less damaging to hair; gel, cream, wax, mousse or serum?
the only products that damage your hair are things with Alcohol in it. that just drys out your hair, serums are really good for your hair just make sure to use a good cond. after you shampooWhat's less damaging to hair; gel, cream, wax, mousse or serum?
serums and crems sre good





mouse makes ur hair thick and brittle


and gel makes it greasy
im not sure but the deal wit gel is tht people dont look at the labels they sumtimes buy the gel tht has flakes tht makes ur hair itchy but you should buy gel with no flakes and wax is okay too and so is mousse but im not sure about serum you could ask ur hair dresser for some advice since they are professionals
I dont think any of them actually damage your hair.. The John Frida products are good though.
my hair dresser actually told me that i should start using a serum on my hair and its called paul mitchell be skinny so i dont think that it would be that damaging to my hair if she told me that i should start using it, but who knows!
serum, it has oils in it which is good for you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment