Monday, December 21, 2009

Should I get a night cream with 0.5% retinol or a vitamin C serum?

I want to even out and lighten (or get rid of the tan of) my skin tone. I am confused with both products. Do they each do the same thing? Which one should I buy or should I buy both?





Thanks!Should I get a night cream with 0.5% retinol or a vitamin C serum?
If you want to even out your tan and lighten it i suggest a whitner aswell. there are alot out there. However to you question vitamin c i would recommend out of the two as i have used it. it helped even my complexion. helped soften and prevent pimples. its a great product. make sure you use a good one though. i would go vitamin c its got better long term effects.Should I get a night cream with 0.5% retinol or a vitamin C serum?
why not invest in a range of whitening skin care?


I don't know your budget but i am now using estee lauder cyber white range, get it's toner, brightening essence and lightening moisturizer.


not only can lighten, and even out but also to take away growing pigmentation.


if you insist on getting the above mentioned product, then get both!

No comments:

Post a Comment