Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best type of creams/serums for fine lines?

Do any of the well-known products ';neutrogena, olay'; actually work?What is the best type of creams/serums for fine lines?
Yes, Neutrogena and Olay both work. Olay is better for more mature skin. If you have a Rite Aid around you, try a product that is called Sudden Change. It has green tea in it and it is awesome. What is the best type of creams/serums for fine lines?
Yes! I would say Neutrogena is a bit harsher on the skin, with lots of retinol and AHA. So if your skin is fairly sensitive, I wouldn't go for Neutrogena.





The Olay Total Effects and Regenerist Line are both great. In fact, I use them interchangeably. keeps my skin hydrated and smoothed my fine lines around my mouth.





If you're interested, you can get some free Olay Regenerist samples delivered to your door:

No comments:

Post a Comment