Saturday, December 26, 2009

What anti-aging lotions/creams/serums work the BEST that you have used?

What anti-aging lotions/creams/serums work the BEST that you have used?What anti-aging lotions/creams/serums work the BEST that you have used?
I like Oil of Olay. But like my mom said don't wait until you have wrinkles to use something because its to late you already have them. Use it as a prevention to keep them off. No lie my mom is 63 and I just started noticing she has some wrinkles forming around her eyes and she is 63What anti-aging lotions/creams/serums work the BEST that you have used?
Almost everywhere I have ever read rates Oil of Olay as one of the highest. I also love Dr. Hauschka's, but it's quite expensive. Consumer reports and several beauty studies all say the Oil of Olay Regenerist line is just as good as the more expensive ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment