Monday, December 21, 2009

I am looking for an effective anti-ageing face and hand cream with retinol and vitamin C serum.?

I am 27 years old, and want something for my age to ward off any future wrinkles and lines. Any eddefctive/trustworthy brands?I am looking for an effective anti-ageing face and hand cream with retinol and vitamin C serum.?
I don't like to use retinol products on my hands because I worry about retinol making my skin more vulnerable to sun damage. I'm not that diligent about applying SPF to my hands.





The tricky thing about vitamin C serums is that vitamin C degrades quickly. Stable products w/ high concentration vitamin C I've heard of carry a hefty price tag.





However, I can tell you about a couple of websites I use to research products: http://cosmeticscop.com/ %26amp; http://www.makeupalley.com/





The first site has an ingredient dictionary, product reviews %26amp; general information about skin care products, etc.





The second site is a free members only site for consumer to consumer reviews of all sorts of beauty products. I really like it %26amp; have been a member for about 3 years.I am looking for an effective anti-ageing face and hand cream with retinol and vitamin C serum.?
the body shop has really nice and affordable products:)
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment