Monday, December 21, 2009

Best eye lift cream/serum for BAGGY / PUFFY EYES?

I'm only 23 and I have rather noticeable bags under my eyes !


Can anybody help with some good creams/serums for this ?





I was considering ROC products.. has anyone tried them ? I know they are about $20 for a small tube so I'd like some feedback before I waste my money.





Has anyone tried the new Garnier Skin Renewal Anti Puff ?Best eye lift cream/serum for BAGGY / PUFFY EYES?
totalbeauty.com is a lifesaver. i've saved so much money from going to that website, because before i buy anything i check it out on there to see other people's ratings and comments. no, i have not tried garnier skin renewl anti puff, sorry. i've heard amazing things about ROC products from totalbeauty.com about anti aging, not sure about bags, but just check out the website. good luck.Best eye lift cream/serum for BAGGY / PUFFY EYES?
Try this eye gel from Mark by Avon. It is wonderful! Its a gel that you put over the bags and it detoxifies the skin and takes away the puffiness and the dark circles and it is only like $8.





www.mymarkstore.com/kloewy
Bindi mint eye mask seems good.
I like Simple Kind To Eyes Balm. It's affordable and it really works :). There are also some home remedies like chilled teabags, cucumber and honey. Personally i can't stand Garnier products cause they make me break out.
Creme de la mer





okay, it is expensive but it is the most worth it product out there!
preparation H it really does work.
raw potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment