Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm looking for a good anit-aging serum or cream with SPF, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid or Sodium Hyaluronat?

These are the 3 key things that would make up the perfect product. Is there 1 that has them all?I'm looking for a good anit-aging serum or cream with SPF, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid or Sodium Hyaluronat?
Look in to the re9 regime by Arbonne although I try various systems I resort to this one as I find it works the best and they have an spf in the day cream and a vitamin c serum too.I'm looking for a good anit-aging serum or cream with SPF, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid or Sodium Hyaluronat?
I know Avon has TONS of anti-aging creams with similar stuff in them. I cant be 110% they have all of those components but its worth checking.





Avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment