Thursday, December 17, 2009

What anti-frizz cream, serum, or spray, works best for you?

i like the Biosilk serum- it defrizzes your hair and leaves it nice and silky.





I also like the antifrizz spray by John Freida- it works WONDERS and can be found almost anywhere.What anti-frizz cream, serum, or spray, works best for you?
garnier fructis sleek %26amp; shine anti-frizz serum its in a small clear bottle with a green pump. it is only like 3 to 4 dollars. you can get it at a store like wal-mart. hope i could help.What anti-frizz cream, serum, or spray, works best for you?
The best hair serum is Smooth and shine polisher, I put it on after I wash my hair and then I use Tresemme Gel and the results are amazing-you should try it.











P.S.The hair serum smells amazing!!!
Bed head!


Also try TRESemme shampoos, they help ALOT!





Best of luck!
tresemme works wonders !!!
Tresemme flawless curls cream, well Tresemme's other creams too ;)
I use the new dove stuff for frizzy hair. It's a cream. It works really well even in humid GA.
garnier frutice? idk how to spell it srry but u know what i mean

No comments:

Post a Comment