Monday, December 21, 2009

Help!!! I need a good cream or serum to put in my hair when it's wet that will make it less puffy and frizzy!?

For school we're gonna be swimming and my hair's gonna be wet, so can you reccommend a good cream to put in when it's wet that will stop it from frizzing up and puffing as it dries!!?





thanks so much!!!!Help!!! I need a good cream or serum to put in my hair when it's wet that will make it less puffy and frizzy!?
dove anti frizz taming serum


in the purple bottle


works wondersHelp!!! I need a good cream or serum to put in my hair when it's wet that will make it less puffy and frizzy!?
Leave in conditioner. I like Herbal essance Long Term Relationship and Hydra TLC leave in conditioner!
Garnier has a lot of different products, and their Sleek and Shine line helps with frizz a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment