Monday, December 21, 2009

Good primer or serum/cream to conceal undereye dark circles?

I heard a lot of people say monistat is good but im scared to use it since its not meant for eyes. What besides the concealer do you guys use to reduce the appearence of eye puffs, darkness, fine lines. I am 21 but i dont like how concealer and foundation sinks in and makes fine line obvious.


I was thinking of Clinique All About Eyes Rich but people say they havent seen any difference.


Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer is kind of expensive but i am willing to buy it if its good.





let me know if you guys like any other brands like smashbox, makeup forever, sephora etc..





Thanks for the responses!Good primer or serum/cream to conceal undereye dark circles?
As a professional makeup artist I highly recommend bee luscious cosmetics they have 3 different primers each one is specifically for specific needs also the best coverage is their mineral concealer





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





These products I have been working with them from the past 2 years and all my clients have RAVED about the performance,durability and flawless finishes.Good primer or serum/cream to conceal undereye dark circles?
i use cucumber for the puffiness

No comments:

Post a Comment