Saturday, December 26, 2009

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly or Burt鈥檚 Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal?

I am planning on buying either of the two. My skin is combination type, acne prone, slightly sun burnt. I have tried various products from L'oreal to Neutrogena to get that 'glow' but unfortunately have been unsuccessful. My friend suggested me Burt's Bee to me. So I would wanna know which product is better suited for my skin and which one will bring the radiance quickly. I am in hurry for the glow to come by cuz I am meeting my bf after a long time and would want my skin to 'shine'.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly or Burt鈥檚 Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal?
the night cream is a better so you put it on at night and not on day and skin feels betterBurt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly or Burt鈥檚 Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal?
Do you have combination oily skin or combination dry skin? Because if your skin is combination oily then I would suggest the radiance serum rather than the Night Cream. Night creams are heaver so if your skin is oily it might make the problem worse and give you too much shine.


If your skin is combination dry then Night Cream might be a better choice. However keep in mind the radiance serum doesn't improve your skin right away, it does with continuing use. You might want to check out the Burt鈥檚 Bees Radiance Day cream, it's very moisturizing to give your skin a soft ';dewy'; look but not as heavy as the Night Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment