Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any recomendation for wrinkle cream that really works? or a product? serum? recipe?

i have fine eye, forehead and mouth wrinkles, that i hate. im only 25!Any recomendation for wrinkle cream that really works? or a product? serum? recipe?
Dr Adrianne Denese, a board certified dermatologist out of New York has a incredible skin care that covers all the bases and deals with repair issues at the same time. She wroye a book that is informative and entertaining called ';Ageless Skin'; and I recommend her products VERY VERY much...Just don't buy them online from her website, they are expensive because they really work. But you can get them on ebay for less than half retail cost...the product is called DR DENESE and the basics you needs to see results almost immediately are:





face serum


daily (tinted with melatonin) moisture w/ spf


and eye fix





you can add products as you need them depending on your needs, and she has something for everything to do with your skin





BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I CAN TELL YOU IS TO AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT EVER WITHOUT FULL STRONG SPF TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN. If you are having trouble at 25, imagine yourself at 44 (my age) and you might listen to me, because at 24 I decided to never tan again, my Mom was 41 at the time and looked like someones Grandma I thought, because of that I have not had a real tan since, and I have barely a wrinkle on my pretty face. i was still getting carded as recent as 4 years ago...so ....I also don't drink , and that is a big part of it I think, but I smoke and sleep badly and alot of other things so the sun is the biggest enemy!! Cover your face always...





To rid the lines you see already, I would try to gently micro dermabrasion them off with a product with a hand tool and crystals, the finer the crystals the better the result. I use Medical grade. I also get on ebay diluted TCA peel (be careful and follow instructions to the letter) once a month to deeper exfoliate the tougher areas that get tougher as I get older...and frankly I look maybe 31/32 at the most?





It is possible, but you must commit to prevention, and then follow through with a proven regimen that you know works for you.Any recomendation for wrinkle cream that really works? or a product? serum? recipe?
If you want a really great product that is not so expensive, you should try Viterol A creme. Its specifically designed for fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. It is the herbal alternative to Strivectin.





http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/anti-wrinkle-eye-cream-p223.cfm





Viterol.A is the first anti-aging aid that contains viatrozene, a new compound that visibly reduces wrinkles and expression lines and significantly improves the over-all skin health. The greatest benefit of Viterol.A is that it is a continuous and safe treatment, the effect of which does not wear off.
I have tried a few anti aging regimes.


I always come back to the re9 system by Arbonne.


I have tried Wexler's but it doesn't work as well. The eye cream, serum, and night cream in the re9 is really great.





Also Booth's exfoliator is great it has natural things to help take away dead skin and help new growth. (It's $12 at Rite Aid).
try mixing fresh carrot juice with bi-carb soda and trecale, apply generously to the wrinkled area leave for 10 mins before rinsing off with icy water. hope this works.
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment