Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is better for aging, creams or serums?

I am 19. I already have an aging spot...I know...WOW.


I also am getting wrinkles under my eyes...just a few lines.





I live in FLorida. So I know how importnant it is to have some sort of SPF. I am light skinned.





I want to get some sort of aging treatment.


What should I use that WON'T make me break out?


Should I use a serum or cream?


I would like something with a strong SPF that is effective.What is better for aging, creams or serums?
i recommend using a good eye cream as well as facial serum - see organic products on http://www.peacehut.com they work very well and are not expensive. i live in florida as well and use the revitalizing eye cream, renewal facial cream, and teh moisture plus with spf 15. all smell of citrus scents, organic, and great for sensitive skin. good luck , best wishes ;vWhat is better for aging, creams or serums?
You don't have to decide between creams or serums I use Arbonne Anti-aging line. it has a wash alcohol free toner face serum, eye cream, day cream, and night cream.the day cream has an spf and its won't make you break out its cleared my face up. its best to find something mineral oil free that you like. and if it burns you face when you put it on you shouldn't be putting that on your face.


www.flickr.com/photos/arbonne


if you have any questions feelfree to email me
There is a company that came out with a anti aging kit, called sahara5.com. It uses the Acai Berry (seen on Opra) and natural botanical extracts.
I would go with Arbonne too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment