Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cream, gel, wax, mousse or serum is best for short hairstyle that鈥檚 frizz-free and non-greasy?

I鈥檓 a guy and I鈥檇 like my hair to be soft (frizz-free), straight and non-greasy. What do you recommend; cream, gel (or spray gel), wax, mousse or serum? What鈥檚 a good brand? Thanks!Cream, gel, wax, mousse or serum is best for short hairstyle that鈥檚 frizz-free and non-greasy?
I'm not a guy, but I my hair style is short and I like to have a soft Spike look. I use ';bedhead'; which I apply after I have shampooed my hair. I don't use a blow dryer, but when my hair is about 1/2 dry, I apply about a quarter size blob that has been rubbed between my palms, and then applied to my hair thoroughly. Then i comb my hair to lay flat against my head. When my hair dries, I can either ';mess'; it up with my fingers, which creates the soft Spike look. I probably have more length to my hair than you do, so you'd probably not need as much goo.Cream, gel, wax, mousse or serum is best for short hairstyle that鈥檚 frizz-free and non-greasy?
well if it's pixie short use Sexy hair concepts ';short sexy hair'; if it's a chin length bob use paul mitchell sculpting foam
well i think moose works but it will make your hair curly and wet looking
VO5 texturizing gum!


its non - sticky, non - greasy and your hair stays frizz free! i cant live without it!
Super SKinny by Paul Mitchell!! I swear by it! :)
super skinny is good, but it's for making your hair dry faster. that's what most serums are for. wax will make it piecey, and it kind of takes a long time to style. garnier fructis is a really good brand, and they have products that are soft hold, so it doesn't look greasy or anything. i think spray gel or cream is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment