Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good serums or creams that are good to get rid of dark circles?

It's called getting plenty of sleep at night! that's just a known fact.What are some good serums or creams that are good to get rid of dark circles?
Clinique has a cream called All About Eyes...it feels really good too! I use it. I'm not sure what it is in the product that works...I should because I worked for them for 3 years, but all I can say is it WORKS! The reason for dark circles is the skin around the eyes is very, very thin and yet there are still blood vessels all around them. When you get tired or stressed or sick or whatever the case, these blood vessels kind of swell and because the skin is so thin, are easier seen. I do know that AAE has caffiene in it...maybe that wakes up the skin...I don't know lol. Try it out and if you don't see a difference, they offer a 100% refund.What are some good serums or creams that are good to get rid of dark circles?
My sis, who is a make-up artist, swears by Laura Mercier Secret Brightener it's like $30 and I know Macy's sells it and i'm sure all other department stores too maybe even sephora
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment